Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Feature - Edit Story

PenWag now allows authors to modify existing stories. Now, this is a pretty essential feature for PenWag. Previously, authors had the ability to write new stories, but couldn't go back and make corrections. It's basic enough that I had mixed feelings about going public without it. Nevertheless, now it's there.

In order to change a story you've written, click on a story from "My Stories," then click "Edit." You'll be taken back to the Write tab, and you can change the title, the genre, and the contents of the story.

Enjoy!

If you haven't registered yet, I encourage you to register today. It's very straightforward. Click on the "Register" button, and follow the process. Please let me know if the process is unclear. I already have a couple stories out there, and I'll be adding more as I remember them.

No comments: