Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Teasers - Back To Adding Features

Well, now that the 1.5 to 1.6 upgrade is (mostly) behind me, it's back to adding features.

I've been meaning to get around to turning the story viewer into a scrollable pane. That was just changes to a line or two of code, so that's deployed to penwag.com.

Also, I've been talking to my son Taylor off and on about how to promote the site. He suggested adding a teaser to the main page, that people see part of a story, and can get a taste of what's inside. Perhaps they'll read the intro to a story, and be hooked enough to register and read the rest. Now that's built and deployed. Each time a user visits the site, it randomly picks from one of the stories I've marked as a candidate.

If you haven't come out to the site yet, have a look. It's in its infancy now, come and watch it grow!

No comments: